Public Health Officer
- Post Date:July 25, 2023
- Views 814
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Reports to: Chief Environment and Public Health Officer
Location: Head Office
Purpose of the Job
This position exists to provide a coordination role in the implementation and review of Airports Public Health management policies, procedures and practices to ensure achievement of the Organization’s objectives of implementing sustainable business practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the implementation of ACZ Public Health management policies and procedures.
- Coordinate the implementation of best practices in Public Health Management at all Airports.
- Ensure compliance to Public Health related regulations by all Airports.
- Ensure adequate implementation of Public Health risk management controls.
- Coordinate continuous Airports Public Health risk management processes.
- Ensure compliance to the Organisation’s Public Health Management Plan.
- Analyse organisational systems, processes, activities and ensure compliance to ICAO, ACI, IATA recommendations on Public Health Management in aviation.
- Ensure implementation of Public Health awareness programs at all business units.
- Conduct Public Health process inspections and ensure timeous closure of non-conformances.
- Prepare and timeously submit ad-hoc, weekly, monthly, annual performance reports.
Qualifications & Experience
- BSc Honours Environmental Health, Public Health or equivalent.
- MBA / MSc in Environmental Health, Public Health or equivalent is an added advantage
- At least At least 6 years’ experience with 3 years’ experience in a similar role in aviation, mining, manufacturing or construction industry
Skills and Competences
- Competence in IMS (ISO 9001, 14001, 45001) development and implementation.
- Competence in IMS (ISO 9001, 14001, 45001) Systems Internal Auditing.
- Project Management
Interested qualified candidates should submit their application letters with detailed CVs, and copies of academic and professional certificates to:
The Human Resources and Admin Director
Airports Company of Zimbabwe (Private) Limited
3 rd level,
Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport
Closing date for application: 28 July 2023