- Post Date:December 7, 2022
- Views 521
- Career Level AssistantQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Transportation
An exciting opportunity has risen with our client, a reputable company in the motor industry to fill the position of Purchasing Assistant. All suitable candidates are invited to apply.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sourcing of quotations from approved suppliers’ list.
- Evaluating tenders.
- Organising and planning adjudication meetings.
- Preparing comparative schedules
- Raising purchase orders.
- Scheduling of payments.
- Liaising with suppliers as and when necessary.
- Co-ordinating receipt and evaluation of products/merchandise.
- Management of procurement records.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the designated Supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND ATTRIBUTES
- A Diploma or equivalent in Supply Chain Management
- 2 years relevant experience.
- Computer literacy.
- A valid class 4 driver’s license.
- Numerical literacy and attention to detail.
Please email your application and CV to [email protected].
Closing Date: Friday 9 December 2022.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.