Quality Assurance Specialist
- Post Date:June 19, 2023
- Views 726
- Career Level SpecialistQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
We have been retained by our client to facilitate the recruitment and selection of self-driven and competent personnel to fill the vacant position of Quality Assurance Specialist that has arisen within their organization.
- Prepares and implements quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Performs routine inspections and quality tests.
- Identifies and resolves workflow and production issues.
- Ensures that standards and safety regulations are observed.
- Addresses and discusses issues and proposed solutions with superiors.
- Documents quality assurance activities and creating audit reports.
- Makes recommendations for improvement.
- Creates training materials and operating manuals.
JOB RELATED ATTRIBUTES
The ideal incumbent must possess the following minimum qualifications, competences and experience:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Degree preferred.
- Certificate in quality assurance is a plus.
- Previous experience in quality assurance or a similar field.
- Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of quality assurance.
- Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory standards.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and application to [email protected] in conjunction with your 1 minute video profile