- Post Date:May 9, 2023
- Views 1126
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
Oxford Recruitment is looking for an experienced Recruitment Administrator to join their dynamic team.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for marketing the brand and available vacancies through social media and advertising on various platforms.
- Ensure the relevant external recruitment advertising takes place in a timely fashion by uploading adverts, including various social media channels and all other platforms that we work with.
- Be the first point of contact for candidate queries and other incoming queries in a timely manner via email, phone or in person, providing useful information and ensuring there is a resolution, escalating the query to the Recruitment Consultant when necessary.
- Website administrating.
- Keeping the Database updated and data accurate and live.
- Daily cv databasing.
- Updating client list from the database.
- Conduct extensive interviews and background checks on shortlisted candidates.
- Assist on the drafting of job descriptions and, adverts, liaising with advertisers and posting vacancies on the Family Action website, and leading on the administration of applicants.
- Degree in HR or Any relevant qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
Urgently apply if you are interested and indicate your salary expectations, attach your CV in word format to: [email protected]