- Post Date:November 17, 2022
- Views 522
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Health Care
Family AIDS Caring Trust Zimbabwe (FACT) is a Christian based organisation based in Zimbabwe. FACT implements sustainable development initiatives to improve people’s livelihood, Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH), HIV Prevention, HIV and AIDS care and support as well as health activities. FACT seeks the services of a Regional Manager as detailed below;
Reporting to: The Executive Director
Location: Mashonaland Region
Under the direction of the Executive Director provide overall leadership and management of Mashonaland West Region programmes and staff. The main job functions entail providing overall oversight of FACT regional work, resource mobilisation and programme management, staff management, stakeholder management, linking and liaising with all government line ministries and donors funding projects in the region.
- Provides oversight of all FACT’s work in the region, acting in all matters on behalf of the Executive Director in regional affairs
- Facilitates the designing, implementation and monitoring/evaluation of projects in line with the organization’s strategic focus
- Ensures compliance to donor requirements and timely reporting to relevant stakeholders/ donors
- Responsible for human resources management in the region in liaison with the Executive Director and the Organizational Efficiency and Effectiveness Director
- Oversees all administration work in the region including financial and asset management
- Engages partners, donors and other stakeholders to promote the organisation’s image
- Plays a central role in the resource mobilization efforts for the region, identifying gaps for projects, developing concept notes and the requisite project proposals
Qualifications and experience:
- Holder of a Social Science Masters Degree from a recognised academic institute.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience managing, designing, and implementing, donor- funded health programs in Zimbabwe.
- A passion for working with the less privileged communities, adolescent girls and young women, youths and the general populace ensuring access to basic services including health using strategies that empower them.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and willingness to learn.
- Dynamic, highly motivated with innovative ideas in developing sustainable programs that address key challenges at community level.
- Ability to think strategically, as well as a hands-on approach with regards to programme execution and administrative issues.
- Adapts own knowledge and experiences to the environment and diverse populations that work with FACT.
- Demonstrated experience in proposal writing, setting and managing operational plans and budgets.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation techniques, data analysis and reporting.
- Demonstrates appropriate and excellent presentation skills with positive verbal and non-verbal communication.
How to apply:
Send a detailed CV to: [email protected] not later than 23 November 2022 COB.
Please ensure that both steps are carried out to complete the application process. Candidates already residing in Hurungwe District are strongly encouraged to apply.
- FACT is an equal opportunity employer which does not discriminate in terms of race, tribe, place of origin, political opinion, colour, creed, gender, pregnancy, HIV/AIDS status or, subject to the Disabled Persons Act [Chapter 17:01].
- FACT does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
NB: Only short listed candidates will be notified.