Relationship Officer (Private Banking Club)
- Post Date:January 2, 2023
- Views 528
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Banking
Business Unit: Retail Banking
Geographical Area: Zimbabwe (Bulawayo)
Department: Retail & Business Banking
Vacancy Manager: Branch Manager
Purpose of the job
Develop mutually beneficial long-term relationships with the bank’s Private Banking customers
Main Focus Areas
- Sales activity planning to support branch sales strategy
- Conduct sales visits and presentations of bank products to prospective leads
- Timeous processing of branch applications for products and services
- Management of a portfolio of customers including revenue generation and accountability.
- Drive the BancABC customer experience ensuring the delivery of quality advice, recommendations and solutions to customers.
- Continually identify opportunities for improvements intended to grow the reputation of BancABC segments service and proposition.
- Adopt a “hands on” approach to client contact and follow up to support relationship management of portfolio.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the markets, banking and other products and services in order to match our offering with client needs.
- Take ownership of, and delivery of individual sales and revenue targets.
- Effectively manage referred clients to deliver financial targets.
- Provide a first-class level of service to ensure that clients are satisfied and continue to do business with BancABC. Additionally, generate target market referrals as a result.
- Maintain and update accurate client information.
- Act in accordance with all regulatory, compliance, CRM and KYC policies (both internal and external) and communicate to clients as appropriate.
- Build productive relationships with referral sources, within the branch network, instilling a sense of teamwork and pro-activity with client referral.
- Pro-actively participate as a member of the Relationship Management team contributing towards team targets and promoting teamwork.
- Contribute effectively to team activities including the generation of new sales ideas and initiatives.
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Business Studies, Economics, Marketing
- IOBZ Diploma is an added advantage
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a Sales/Relationship Management or similar role.
- Demonstrated success in a Relationship Management, sales background preferably within the Mass Market segment.
Skills and Competencies:
- Positive attitude.
- Efficient time management.
- Ambitious and energetic, able to get things done.
- Confident and resilient.
- Excellent communicator and motivator.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written [other language depending on the country].
Job Related Knowledge
- Broad based knowledge of financial products and services, financial markets and economic environments.
- Knowledge of respective operational and regulatory environment.
- Ability to research and aggressively source new business through own initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to network and build own portfolio of contacts to maximize referral network.
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to [email protected] attaching all your academic certificates and National ID with the Heading: “Relationship Officer” Private Banking.
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.
Closing date: 03 January 2023 16:30 hrs.