Risk & Loss Control Assistant
- Post Date:December 7, 2022
- Views 338
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Agriculture
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the post of Risk & Loss Control Assistant – Grade C4 which has arisen in our Risk, Loss & Governance Department at Mateppe Estate (Marondera),a division of Cairns Foods Limited.
Reporting to: The Risk & Loss Control Officer
The successful applicant will, among other key aspects, be responsible for:
- Ensuring that security preventative controls are being adhered to and applying crime detection methods.
- Assisting in the investigation of criminal and security breaches.
- Carrying out regular physical security inspections.
- Supervising internal and contracted security personnel.
- Enforcing real time records management with regards to movement of farm implements and raw materials.
- Representing the company on assigned cases to the police & making follow ups of cases pending trial with the courts.
- Spearheading enterprise risk management.
The ideal applicant should possess the following minimum qualifications and attributes:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Risk & Loss Control Management, or any other relevant qualification.
- At least 4 years’ experience in ZRP.
- 5 “O” Levels including Mathematics and English.
- Clean class 4 drivers’ license.
- Possession of strong analytical and methodical problem-solving skills.
Applications in writing together with detailed C.Vs. should be submitted by no later than Friday 9 December 2022 to [email protected] or post to:
The Human Resources Officer
“Risk & Loss Control Assistant”
Cairns Foods Limited
P.O Box 1813
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.