Sales And Marketing Specialist
- Post Date:June 26, 2023
- Views 596
- Career Level SpecialistQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Agriculture
We are a startup company that sells Innovative farming equipment and we are looking for an organized sales and marketing personnel to assist in the advertising and selling of our company’s products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the agricultural industry. The sales and marketing personnel’s responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales objectives. The sales and marketing personnel represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
To be a successful sales and marketing personnel you should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. You should also possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience in marketing or sales.
- Experience in agricultural industry may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
Send your CV to: [email protected]