- Post Date:May 28, 2023
- Views 549
- Career Level ConsultantQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacancy of Sales Consultant that has arisen within First Mutual Health Company in the Business Development Department.
Reporting to: The New Business Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Driving the implementation of strategies for mass market products.
- Developing client prospecting strategy and using strategies to identify, target prospective clients.
- Collaborating with internal teams, agents and brokers in bringing new business.
- Recommending customer relationship management strategies to ensure client retention.
- Identifying new emerging markets and formulating growth strategies.
Qualifications & Experience:
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Degree in Marketing
- A minimum of two years’ experience within the Insurance industry/mass market/FMCG sector
- Proven track record of successful sales performance.
- Experience in dealing with the mass market
- Must be able to analyse the market and use data to penetrate the market effectively
- Must have excellent client relationship building skills across all customer demographics
- The ability to build and maintain rapport with key customers and identify new opportunities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good people management skills
First Mutual Holdings Limited Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability or marital status. The Group encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants.
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address: c[email protected]
Applications should be sent by no later than 29 May 2023