- Post Date:August 19, 2022
- Views 336
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
Are you a hardworking and enthusiastic Sales Executive with an excellent track record in Sales within the Real Estate sector? We want YOU to join our winning team at WestProp Zimbabwe!
Our dedicated Sales Team is looking for an experienced Sales Executive to help us continue to provide the best in real estate services. We work to high standards and values and reward our employees for their commitment and success. With potential to become Sales Manager, the Sales Executive will report to the Chief Sales & Marketing Officer and be responsible for the following:
- Planning and implementing effective sales drives to ensure that monthly sales & revenue targets are met.
- Sourcing sufficient sales lead generation for conversion into monthly targeted sales.
- Identifying market opportunities for future sales.
- Maintaining effective contact and communication with prospects/customers that will have shown interest in our Real Estate products.
- Fostering strong relationships with existing clients for
- Keeping up-to-date with market intelligence.
- Preparing Sales Reports as per departmental guidelines.
- Ensuring sales leads/prospects are maintained accurately in the respective database(s).
- Participating in seminars, conferences and events to improve on existing job knowledge and expand personal network.
- Preparing presentations and conducting site visits.
- Undertaking additional sales & marketing tasks and responsibilities as deemed necessary by the Chief Sales & Marketing Officer.
- Female candidates aged 25 – 40 years of age are encouraged to apply.
- A relevant Sales/Marketing professional qualification/degree is preferred.
- A successful and proven sales history of at least 3 years.
- Customer-focused and dedicated to delivering high-quality service.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills.
- Self-starter with a high degree of self-confidence and motivation.
- Professionally polished with strong oral and written communication skills and extremely strong phone skills.
- Enthusiastic with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Passion for sales.
- A Clean Class 4 driver’s licence and own vehicle preferred.
- Computer literate & fully conversant with Microsoft Office Suite.
If this sounds like you, please send your curriculum vitae (with three traceable references) to [email protected] before 12 noon, Friday 19th August 2022.