- Post Date:July 24, 2023
- Views 52
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
The Group wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified & experienced individuals to fill in the Sales Officer role that has arisen in our organisation.
- Researches and Identifies prospect customer base segment (Pharmacies, Hospitals, Clinics) and develops approaches for sales plans and submits to the Head Distribution Centre |
- Gathers information on prospective clients from exhibitions, conferences, seminar, business functions, market intelligence, electronic and print media.
- Plans and executes daily and weekly engagements with prospective clients.
- Engages customers through planned visits, cold calling, meetings in order to grow customer base and achieve sales and revenue targets.
- Prepares the weekly, customer engagement plan and Submits to the Head Distribution Centre.
- Provides feedback on outcomes of the meetings held with prospective clients to Head Distribution Centre.
- Liaises with the Legal department on Service Level Agreement on the engagement of customers and partners.
- Prepares monthly sales and retention reports and submits a report to the Head Distribution Centre.
- Engages with customers, resolves, and escalates queries to maintain retention levels as per set targets.
- Monitors the sales levels of Pharmaceuticals and ensures adequate and availability of stock across distribution channels.
- Liaises with Finance on the payment of pharmaceuticals sales and debt collection in line with service level agreements.
- Monitors and reviews customer performance through feedback, sales report and recommends mitigatory measures to the Head Distribution Centre
- Prepares daily, weekly, and monthly sales reports and submits to the Head Distribution Centre.
- Pharmacy Degree
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to prepare accurate reports.
- Ability to plan and organise in line with job requirements.
- Ability to analyse and solve work related problems while achieving the right outcome simultaneously.
- Ability to interact, negotiate (where applicable) and achieve targets.
If you are interested and you meet the stipulated requirements, please submit your letter of motivation and CV to this email [email protected] no later than Monday the 24th of July 2023.
Clearly highlight the position applied for in the email subject.