Sales Representative -Grocery Lines
- Post Date:November 22, 2022
- Views 875
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Retail
A company in the FMCG market is looking for a Sales Representative to promote and sell their grocery lines. The Sales Representative is responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. The Sales rep will serve as the point of contact between a business and its clients and have a range of responsibilities including identifying and educating prospective customers while supporting existing clients with information and assistance that relates to products. The sales representative should have strong experience in promoting, selling, and marketing dry goods. Previous experience in selling grocery lines is an advantage.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Clear communicator.
- Good negotiator.
- Experience in dealing with in-store buyers.
- Clearing understanding of the retail listing process.
- Clear understanding of merchandising protocols and requirements.
- 2 years of FMCG experience in modern trade/formal retail.
- Drive to exceed/Can-do attitude.
- Think outside the box.
- Driver’s license.
- Strong experience in promoting, selling, and marketing dry goods.
- The Sales Representative must have a certification or degreed in a marketing or similar discipline.
Should you meet the required qualifications and skills, please send your CV to: [email protected] no later than Thursday 24 November 2022.