- Post Date:July 11, 2022
- Views 238
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification Master’s DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Education
ST ALBERT’S HIGH SCHOOL CENTENARY
Diocese of Chinhoyi is calling for applications to fill in a vacancy which has arisen for the post of School Head.
Profile and Educational Qualifications
- Should be serving as a substantive head currently with Ministry of Primary & Secondary Education
- Passionate about holistic formation of young people
- Strict adherence and observance of Child Safeguarding tenets
- Demonstrable leadership qualities and ability to nurture and sustain winning teams
- Must be computer literate
- Clean Class 4 Driver’s License
- Diploma/certificate in education
- Degree in Educational administration
- Master’s Degree in Education
- Doctorate is an added advantage
- Five years’ experience as a substantive head
HOW TO APPLY
Send applications together with full CV and copies of certificates to [email protected]. Applications to be submitted by 11 July 2022.
NOTE: The applicant must understand that the school advertised is a Catholic school and hence understanding how these schools function is of paramount importance before applying. By applying, the applicant is agreeing that he/she will uphold and promote the ethos of the school.