Senior Human Resources Business Partner-Flour Business Unit
- Post Date:August 3, 2022
- Views 243
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
Due to a recent promotion within our team, we are excited to announce that we are now seeking to appoint a suitable successor to fill the people function of our Flour Division, one of our biggest and critical units within National Foods.
As a leading and well-respected food manufacturer, whose purpose is to feed and nourish the nation, our culture is based on strong values of hard work, team work, resilience and results.
As our Senior Human Resources Business Partner, we will look unto you to create value and competitive advantage for our people, through unlocking their potential to deliver tangible business results.
You will develop and execute the HR Strategy for supported Business Units with assurance to integrating best practice within our human resources services; aligned to business objectives. Through your HR Operating Framework (HROF), organizational structure and associated costs you will equip the business to compete.
In your dual operations and leadership role we will require you to deliver on the following key responsibilities:
- Organisational Partnership: Develop and execute supported Business Unit HR Strategy, Scorecard and Budget, utilising insights, metrics and analytics to help decision-making, support business growth and add value.
- Performance Management: Set relevant performance parameters aligned to Business Unit strategy and implement Performance Management Systems framework.
- Talent and Capability: Implement a Talent Management framework for your Business Unit aligned to strategy and business priorities. Forecast and build future capability requirements, together with succession planning.
- Employee Engagement through ensuring disruption free site ER & IR.
- Reward Management by advising on grading, pay-scales and managing moves.
To qualify for this role:
- You will require a minimum of 5 years’ experience in FMCG
- A Bachelor’s Degree (with at least an upper 2nd class)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Commercial and business acumen
- A track record as a change and transformation agent.
In return, National Foods offers you a performance driven environment to thrive; where your performance will be quickly recognized, and rewarded. Your scope to grow your career is infinite.
If you are looking for purpose, belonging and an opportunity to make an impact through Together Feeding and Nourshing the Nation, then don’t hesitate to apply to: [email protected] by latest Friday, 5 August 2022.