Senior Manager - Strategy & Research
- Post Date:February 15, 2023
- Views 356
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
AFC Holdings seeks to recruit a Senior Manager – Strategy & Research. Reporting to the Group Head – Strategy, Marketing & Corporate Communications, the Senior Manager – Strategy & Research will contribute towards the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of business strategy across AFC Holdings and all subsidiaries, which include the AFC Commercial Bank, AFC Leasing, AFC Land and Development Bank and AFC Insurance. The role requires a meticulous researcher with an exceptional grasp of macro- economic fundamentals and how they impact business. This is a key role which also provides support to the senior leadership team within the business and to key external stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead in all aspects of qualitative and quantitative research to inform strategy formulation and execution.
- Co-ordinate and monitor all aspects of strategy development, execution, tracking and reporting on a regular basis.
- Prepare regular and ad hoc economic reports for the Board, group and all subsidiaries, monitoring key trends and developments in the operating environment.
- Carry out analysis of macro-economic policies and their implication on business.
- Assist in carrying out sector based research to inform decision-making as well as providing data analytics support across all SBUs.
- Supporting key stakeholders in government, parastatals, private sector, development institutions and economic research groups – and generating relevant insights which affect business strategy.
- Lead the development of business proposals, business cases and business plans to drive business growth.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in Economics, Business or equivalent.
- Master of Science Degree in Economics, or equivalent will be a distinct added advantage.
- 5 years of experience which at least 3 should be in research and analysis-related work in a Financial services institution.
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed resume no later than 17 February 2023. All applications should be emailed to [email protected] clearly indicating the position being applied for as your e-mail subject reference.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.