Senior Mine Planning Engineer
- Post Date:December 22, 2021
- Views 857
- Career Level EngineerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Mining
Trojan Mine is a division of Trojan Nickel Mine Limited, which is a 100% subsidiary of Bindura Nickel Corporation Limited. We are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced candidate to fill the position of SENIOR MINE PLANNING ENGINEER which has arisen in our Mining department.
Reporting to the Technical Services Manager, the incumbent will have a key rote in preparing and ensuring implementation of all mine planning and production scheduling, and mine cost budgets, to ensure sustainable mine production going into the future.
- Preparing long term, medium term and short-term plans for the business.
- Ensuring execution of plans to ensure the meeting of business objectives safely and cost effectively.
- Preparing cost budgets annually.
- Achieving set schedules by monitoring key production cycles.
- Enhancing operational efficiencies through the monitoring of and improvement in human and equipment productivity.
- Preventing operational tosses by the implementation and management of an efficient ore accounting system.
- Identifying, planning, monitoring, and implementing short term operational projects necessary to achieve overall Company objectives.
- Bachelor of Science Honors Degree in Mining Engineering
- Full Blasting License
- Knowledge of SHE systems
- At least 5 years of experience, 2 years of which must have been in a managerial capacity overseeing a mining production or planning function
- Master’s in Business Administration is an added advantage
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should email their applications, accompanied by detailed curriculum vitaes and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, by not later than Friday, 24 December 2021 to: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted