Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Senior Security Officer
- Post Date:December 13, 2022
- Views 641
- Career Level OfficerQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Develops appropriate structure for the loss control and security department.
- Proposes security policy to company.
- Monitors suitability of the security system infrastructure.
- Draws standard procedures for security and loss control.
- Prepares budget for the loss control department.
- Formulates and prepares risk management strategies and policies for security needs of company to minimize losses.
- Draws security work-plans and programs for each Entity.
- Carries out investigations for all cases involving employees at all levels.
- Conducts security vetting of prospective employees.
- Decides on appropriate treatment of investigations i.e., Referrals to the police ordeal with the case internally.
- Liaises with law enforcement agents and outsourced security agents
- Reports cases and incidences direct to the company.
- Oversees and supervises work of contracted security companies and decides on how they are deployed.
- Performs special investigations as directed by the company
- Promotes security and risk control awareness i.e. Crime prevention and awareness campaigns.
- Checks on enforcement of controls in the organizations.
- Assist safety department in coordinating the emergency preparedness system e.g. fire system
- Represents the company in the courts of law
- Conversant with ISO 90001, ISO 22000, ISO 14001
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor from time to time
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Social Sciences or any related field.
- Diploma or higher qualification in Security Management.
- Security Forces working experience desirable.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a similar role or Supervisory role.
- Knowledge of Security Systems is mandatory i.e. CCTV, Alarms
- Ability to work effectively with diverse people
Send your Cv [email protected] before 15 December 2022