- Post Date:July 24, 2023
- Views 1069
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
Applications are invited from suitable qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of SHIFT MILLER that has arisen at our Marondera Site.
Duties And Responsibilities:
The incumbent shall be responsible for efficient daily milling activities to ensure operations are optimized. Activities include:
- Operation of the milling process,
- Prioritizing and assigning proactive and reactive milling maintenance,
- Troubleshooting milling issues,
- Maintaining quality product going to flour bins,
- Monitoring wheat input with proper blending for protein specifications, moisture, and cleaning, repairing day planning,
- Procuring needed milling materials,
- Controlling spare parts inventory for rolls, sifters, purifiers, and other milling equipment,
- Managing hands-on training for new and existing millers,
- Ensuring best practice execution and performing work quality checks.
Qualifications And Experience
- Diploma/Certificate in Milling/Engineering or any related Science program.
- Journeyman class 1 in milling.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Proficient knowledge of milling procedures.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities.
- Very good interpersonal skills, ability to interact with all stakeholders.
- Applicant should not have a criminal record.
How To Apply
Applications should be accompanied by a cover letter and CV to [email protected] not later than 24 July 2023.