Spare Parts Manager
- Post Date:November 18, 2022
- Views 778
- Career Level ManagerQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
Our client, a machinery dealership in Kenya, is looking for a qualified and experienced Spare Parts Manager to join their team in Kenya.
- Management of the Spare Parts Department
- Formulation of the spare parts strategy for presentation to senior management, through analysis and data collection to advised which part lines offer the best efficiencies in terms of stock rotations and highest return of the lowest investment in stock.
- Execution plant for the spare parts strategy
- Annual & Quarterly Budgets
- Promote and manage spare parts sales campaigns (should be hands on)
- Responsible for (but requiring senior management approval) appropriate pricing on spare parts
- Manage sales & marketing channels
- Advise and consult with line managers on the company’s spare parts commissions policies.
- Procurement and logistics of spare-parts
- Inventory Control
- Importation & Customs Clearance
- Spares Accounts (Ageing analysis)
- Qualification in Supply Chain Management or Similar
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in the construction equipment and heavy plant spares parts with extensive industry and spare parts knowledge.
- Ability to understand the spare parts business including commercials, technical, administration, operations and finance.
- Ability to manage the department
- Excellent report writing skills
- Extremely IT Literate especially Word & Excel and any ERP system typical of a machinery dealership
- Excellent numeracy skills
Interested and suitably qualified and experienced candidates to send through their CVs to: [email protected] no later than Wednesday the 23rd of November 2022
PLEASE NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.