- Post Date:July 11, 2022
- Views 565
- Career Level ClerkQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
LOCATION: HARARE, ZIMBABWE
The main purpose of this job is to provide an accurate and detailed position of our inventory each and every month with variances being investigated with assumed accountability.
- Receives, records and dispatches stock ensuring correct quantities are recorded
- Ensures all stocks received and dispatched are recorded on Bin cards
- Maintain accurate records of inventory receipts, returns, issues of the warehouse through proper management of all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Ensure that all inventory movements are clearly recorded with correct project/site name, stock code, quantity and label.
- Responsible for ensuring all leftover stock from projects is brought back into stock and recorded accordingly
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses and obsolete quantities
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
- Ensures all inventory is stored safely and is easily accessible when required by users
- Initiates and prepares for accurate quarterly and annual inventory count processes through assisting in identifying inventory items, proper labeling and systematic storage.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- 6 ‘0’ Levels including English and Mathematics
- A Diploma in Supply Chain / Accounting
- CILT or CIPS Diploma will be an added advantage
- 2-3 years’ experience ina similar or related environment
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
To apply for this position, kindly send an email directly to: [email protected] clearly indicating the position “Stores Clerk” in the subject line.
The closing date for all applications is 13 July 2022.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.