- Post Date:May 3, 2022
- Views 610
- Career Level AnalystQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
The following vacancy has arisen within TIMB and applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of SYSTEMS ANALYST X 1 (HARARE).
Reporting to: The HEAD- INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing the implementation of systems, which includes: designing software systems, programming, testing, implementing, reporting, reviewing finished products, and tracking performance and data quality.
- Communicate with tobacco sale-points on standardisation and continuous development of industry tobacco sales systems.
- Develop innovative solutions in line with the organization’s digital transformation strategy.
- Development and continuous updating of mobile applications and APls
- Provide technical end-user support,
- Monitor and maintain systems to ensure data integrity and security.
Skills & Knowledge
- Applicable programming principles and/or languages — Python, JAVA, C#, PHP, Android and iOS
- Database management and/or administration principles — Oracle DBMS, MySQL
- Sound applications security knowledge
- Project management principles — Prince2, PMP, Agile DevOps
- Knowledge of data modelling and visualisation tools — PowerBl, TableAU
- Knowledge of front and back end web development frameworks — Spring, Ruby on Rails, React, Angular, Bootstrap
- Must be familiar with Linux
- Establishing mechanisms for coordinated data development, sharing, and information exchange with other departments and industry stakeholders.
- Relevant University Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or equivalent
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Cognitive thinking
Submit an application letter, certified copies of qualifications and detailed CV addressed to: [email protected] not later than 6th of May 2022 clearly indicating in block letters the position in the subject line, that is, “SYSTEMS ANALYST”