- Post Date:December 13, 2022
- Views 714
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Banking
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of Systems Developer which has arisen in the Information Technology department. Reporting to the Applications Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for developing, testing, and maintaining information system software.
MAJOR ACTIVITIES OF THE JOB
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs.
- Identifying areas for modification and development in existing programs.
- Writing scripts to automate business operations.
- Verifying and deploying programs and systems.
- Troubleshooting malfunctioning systems.
- Testing systems before deploying to the live environment.
- Evaluating system compliance with business requirements.
- Producing documentation on product requirements, design, and architecture.
- Creating end-user documentation for custom developed systems.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Java, C#, Python, SQL and other programming languages.
- Two years’ proven experience in software design and development.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
REMUNERATION: The positions offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should email their applications accompanied with detailed CV, proof of qualifications and experience to: [email protected] not later than 15 December 2022.
POSB is an equal opportunity employer and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.