- Post Date:April 7, 2022
- Views 378
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry ICT
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill in the position of SYSTEMS INTEGRATOR – ICT LEVEL 8 that has arisen within the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) – an equal opportunity employer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs, develops and supports enterprise integration solutions and integration components.
- Develops and provides support of backend integration services.
- Web Services design and development.
- Application Programming Interface (API) integration and development.
- Enterprise Application Integration using an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) solution.
- Develops interfaces using integration technologies i.e. (Microsoft BizTalk Server, Web Services, MQ (MQ Series), Apache Camel, and an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- Develops technical design and architecture for integration solutions. Work with a team of software developers to develop new applications and/or maintain existing applications.
- Works with end users during system design to determine functionality needs.
- Plans development activities and monitors progress to completion.
- Manages testing of application software to assure accuracy, integrity, completeness to achieve desired results.
- Maintains existing integrations by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
Job Skills and Competencies
- Self-starter with ability to work under pressure and beyond stipulated hours.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Good communication and people skills.
- Unquestionable integrity.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/Business Studies and Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience using variety of related technologies including .Net, Web Services, IIS, HTML, XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath, XQuery, SOAP / REST is a must.
- Experience of integrating systems using integration technologies i.e. (Microsoft BizTalk Server, Web Services, MQ (MQ Series), Apache Camel, and an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) is a required.
- Certification in at least one software development technology is a must.
- Working experience in developing applications with at least one (1) year on systems integrations is a must.
- Clean Class 4 Driver’s licence is a prerequisite.
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of academic and professional qualifications, by 9 April 2022. All applications should be emailed to [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for as your E-mail Subject Reference and addressed to:
The Director Human Capital
Zimbabwe Revenue Authority
6th Floor ZB Centre
Corner First Street / Kwame Nkrumah Avenue
P. O. Box 4360
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.