Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Tax Intern 2023/2024
- Post Date:July 17, 2023
- Views 1134
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience Fresh
- Industry Business
Service Line/Business Area: Tax
Country/Region: Harare, Zimbabwe
As a tax intern, you will work on various tax engagements in the Tax Service Line;
Your key responsibilities:
- Preparation and review of income tax computations and supporting documentation
- Assistance with preparing, review and filing of various tax returns
- Drafting tax advice for clients on various tax matters
- Engagement with the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority on various tax issues on behalf of clients.
- Assistance with preparation of Transfer Pricing documentation
- Working effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Developing and maintaining productive working relationships with client personnel
- Complying with risk management procedures
- Build an internal and external professional network.
Ideally you’ll also have:
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Desire to exceed expectations
- Interest in the different fields of tax
- User level IT (Ms Office) knowledge
To qualify for the role you must be:
- Third year university students pursuing Fiscal Studies / Economics / Law.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- High level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services.