Team Lead- Procurement
- Post Date:January 12, 2023
- Views 322
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
The Group wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified & experienced individuals to fill in the Team Lead- Procurement role that has arisen in our organisation.
- To manage the Central Stores, procurement and distribution of approved fixed and movable goods, office supplies and sundries, ensuring their storage & distribution at optimal levels across the country in order to meet business needs.
- Develops the annual operating plan for the Central Stores, Procurement and Distribution;
- Updates Standard Operating Procedures for the Central Stores and submits to the GM – Procurement & Facilities for approval;
- Controls office consumables and non-medical goods procurement expenses by monitoring all financial movements and utilisation of resources;
- Develops and updates procurement budget consolidating inputs, requirements and allied products from Departments and submits to the GM – Procurement & Facilities;
- Explores new alternative sources of supply locally and internationally to increase the supplier base and recommends for inclusion in the preferred Suppliers list;
- Participates in the selection and contracting of suppliers in conjunction with the Procurement Committee;
- Reviews and recommends suitable companies or contractors, service providers to procure services, equipment, vehicles, and allied products and submits to the GM – Procurement & Facilities;
- Conducts supplier performance evaluation to ensure maximum supplier optimisation;
- Coordinates procurement of products and services in line with the Delegation of Authority and Tender Guidelines;
- Reviews stock and inventory levels, prepares monthly reports and decides to order goods in line with utilisation and reorder levels;
- Negotiates prices with suppliers and procures at competitive market prices.
- Degree in Purchasing and Supply or the equivalent
- 4-6 years solid experience in similar role
- Desirably a professional qualification/ Member of Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS)
- Negotiation skills, sound business acumen, resourceful and results driven.
If you are interested and you meet the stipulated requirements, please submit your letter of motivation and CV to this email [email protected] no later than Wednesday the 18th of January 2023. Clearly highlight the position applied for in the email subject.