- Post Date:July 28, 2023
- Views 1085
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
Closing Date: 2023/06/30
Reference Number: PPC230620-2
Job Category: Manufacturing
Job Type: Permanent
Business Unit: Zimbabwe
Site: Admin Centre
Province: Matabeleland North
Job Advert Summary
Improve Technical support in the Southern region through close connections with CPMs, construction players and projects. Close interaction with the Bulawayo factory team on product specifications and characteristics.
- BSc (Hons) in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Related technical qualification with a minimum of 5 years’ cementitious products and application experience
- An Advanced Concrete Technology Diploma will be an advantage.
- Experience/ knowledge of cement and/or concrete production and related processes.
- Knowledge and understanding of the cementitious products and the related specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the sales teams through professional communication with existing and potential clients
- Manage and interpret customer requirements – speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs
- Understand and comply with established guidelines that ensure a safe and healthy work environment
- Construction/concrete technology background preferred
- Technical report writing & presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques
- Expand market awareness of our products and our industry experience by communicating features and benefits of our products and services effectively
- Maintaining records of customer communications and contact information as required
- Maintaining customer relationships by troubleshooting, reporting, and tracking problems
- Maintaining and improving quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures
- Making technical presentations
- Attending and participating in trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Maintain knowledge of competitor products and identify and report intelligence on competitor pricing or marketing strategies
- Evaluate and resolve product and application issues
- Technical training and knowledge transfer to internal and external clients
- To build positive customer experiences to support PPC brand
- Provide technical guidance and expertise to end users through product demonstration, customisation, implementation, etc.
- Submitting activity and monthly reports
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing technical reports
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing required tasks
- Develop sustainable business relationships with key decision makers in the construction industry
- Continuously update job knowledge by studying new product descriptions and participating in educational opportunities
PPC considers Company strategy, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, including Succession plan, and overall business requirements when recruiting for any position within the company.