Tellers - Harare
- Post Date:April 26, 2022
- Views 802
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Banking
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced, self-driven and results oriented individuals, to fill the positions of Tellers in Harare within the ZIMBABWE WOMEN’S MICROFINANCE BANK
REPORTS TO: BRANCH OPERATIONS OFFICER
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting on all retail banking roles, including business development, telling and back office.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accepting deposits from clients
- Paying out cash upon withdrawals
- Preparing cash for onward deposit with the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe.
- Balances cash on hand and locks away in the vault
- Cross selling of products.
- Journal ticking
- Housekeeping – ensures safe custody of keys, stamps and ensures password is protected at all times.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Finance / Accounting/ Business/Business Degree added advantage.
- IOBZ Part 2 or equivalent professional qualification is an added advantage.
- 5 ‘O’ Levels including English Language and Mathematics.
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in a banking or Microfinance institution, with experience in back-office operations.
- Honest, reliable and well groomed.
- Have excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of banking products and services.
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Cash handling skits
- High level of integrity
- Clean record of service
Interested candidates should email application letter and Curriculum Vitae with position clearly marked in the subject via email: [email protected] by no later than 29 April 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Female candidates are encouraged to apply