Terminal & Grounds Supervisor
- Post Date:July 25, 2023
- Views 787
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Transportation
Reports to: Airport Manager
Location: Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo International Airport
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures the Terminal Buildings are clean.
- Ensures the availability of water supply in the Terminal Buildings.
- Ensures that Airport grounds and roads are cleaned and maintained.
- Conducts daily inspections of the Terminal Building and Airport grounds.
- Reports any faults in the Terminal Building to the Amenities Officer.
- Ensures that all masonry work is carried out timeously.
- Ensures that flower gardens and pots are maintained.
- Ensures that all works are carried out within the approved budget to ensure effective budgetary control within the department.
- Plans, schedules and implements Airport grounds maintenance works such as grass cutting, clearing of anti-hills, bush clearing, roads markings and signs.
- Ensures availability of passenger trolleys at all times.
- Supervises General Hands and Terminal Services Assistants.
- Supervises Technicians and monitors contractors working at the Airport.
- Produces daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
Qualifications and Skills
- National Diploma in Civil Engineering discipline and at least five (5) years of experience in building and maintenance services.
- Class one (1) Journeyman Certificate from Manpower Development with at least three (3) years of practical experience;
- Qualification in supervisory management is an added advantage
- Clean Class 4 Driver’s license is a must.
- Computer skills.
- Knowledge of landscaping skills.
Interested qualified candidates should submit their application letters with detailed CVs, and copies of academic and professional certificates to:
The Human Resources and Admin Director
Airports Company of Zimbabwe (Private) Limited
3 rd level,
Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport
Closing date for application: 28 July 2023