- Post Date:November 29, 2022
- Views 387
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
As Territory Manager : Retail, you will be responsible for the following activities :
- Station visits: A minimum of one monthly visit with observations/action plan properly documented. Record of visit must be maintained at the station and countersigned by the dealer or representative.
- Quality/Service: Ensure Top Service is implemented and practiced on stations within the territory. Each station in assigned territory must achieve at least 85%. Reviewing Top Service Performance with the dealer and implementing corrective actions.
- Training: identify staff training needs to be addressed through continuous on-site training and specific training in liaison with Training Manager. Scope of work includes HSE, SFS, Compliance and Ethics, Station Manual, commercial development and other trainings assigned quarterly.
- Salsa – Log station information, weekly call plan and visit call reports and track until resolved action items in Salsa.
Management & Profitability
- Contractual and legal framework:
- Ensure the existence of a valid contract for each station, control, monitor dealers’ activities to ensure fulfilment of contract objectives.
- Ensure proper liaison with government agencies in the territory on behalf of the Company.
- Monitoring of employment contracts, rentals and other royalties. Monitoring salaries and utility bills including rates are timeously paid.
- Financial follow-up:
- Profitability – track the financial profitability of stations in assigned territory using real & projected P&L. – correcting when applicable.
- Ensure monthly reconciliation between SAP Accounts + manual 411. Validating balance and accounting records
- Reporting and Risk Management – Prompt, review and act on reporting accuracy of activities at the stations. Update and circulate monthly reports when due: Financial review – Financial Situation, TOM – R, Stock Control, Real P n L vs Forecast, Station Checklist(s) – Housekeeping, SFS, Safety, SIS, DSSR, compliance
- Quality chart, Safety inspection (Risk Assessments), Non-Fuel Report, Stock-out and Stock Loss Analysis,
- Liaise with CSC and depots to plan, ascertain and monitor product deliveries.
- Asset Management – Establish equipment needs, plan, manage and protect company assets through regular, inspections and co-ordination of maintenance in liaison with Operations. This includes optimization coordinating function with relevant department.
- Stock Control – Making the gap analysis of the actual and theoretical stock at the station and determine stock variances or losses.
- Supervise all retail sales functions in the assigned territory.
- Oversee Conduct and adoption of the group marketing policies adapted to the environment.
- Ensure that all policies aimed at sales improvement and target realization are observed.
Commercial Development & Project Management
- Assist dealers in identification of business opportunities, competitor monitoring and other business development activities.
- SFS – Enhancing the diversification activities through shop planning, merchandising and activity implementation in shops in line with AMO standards, M-payments and solar objectives.
- Card – Develop the card penetration rate per station through training and canvassing.
- Market Intelligence – Monitor, activity report activities monthly – competitor (price watch: fuel, lubes, shop + new developments) & Legislation.
Offer ID: 64416BR
Region, department, area: Zimbabwe
Experience level required: Minimum 3 years
Employer company: TotalEnergies Marketing Zimbabwe (Private) Limited
Branch: Marketing & Services