Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:July 26, 2023
- Views 744
- Career Level EngineerQualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
- Oversee the selection and procurement of materials and equipment required for TIG welding.
- Assist plumbers, HVAC, and manufacturing engineers during construction.
- Ensure compliance with established health/safety policies and regulations.
- Oversee the set-up of TIG welding equipment.
- Operate power and hand tools such as are welders, buffing machine, and scrapers.
- Maintain good working knowledge of the welding characteristics of metals such as stainless steel, aluminium, and titanium.
- Read and interpret welding blueprints, schematics, and codes.
- Carry out preventative maintenance and repair of piping systems and metal structures.
- Ensure welding operations meet set specifications and construction requirements.
- Oversee the training and mentoring of new and trainee TIG welders.
- Perform TIG welding on materials such as fiberglass, iron, plastic, and copper.
- Conduct radiographic and bend tests to verify the quality of weld.
- Welding certificate, diploma or degree.
- 2 years and above years of welding experience is required.
- Should be able to operate gas and non-gas welding device in carrying out welding duties.
- Able to assess metal structures to identify and initiate repair of damaged welds.
If you are cut out for the above-stated position, send your CV to [email protected] on or before Friday the 28th of July 2023.