Utilities Management Officer
- Post Date:December 15, 2022
- Views 228
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Retail
A reputable organisation in the FMCG sector is looking for an Utilities Management Officer to join their dynamic team.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of their organization’s utility services.
- Management of Electricity, Water, Boilers, Generators, Coal and Fuel.
- Scheduling planned maintenance and liaising with service providers.
- Producing usage reports and analyzing usage statistics.
- Recommending initiatives to improve utilities efficiencies.
- Degree in Electrical/Mechatronics/Mechanical or related degree/Diploma.
- Knowledge of excel and produce utilities reports.
Urgently apply if you are interested and indicate your salary expectations, attach your CV in word format to: [email protected]