- Post Date:December 15, 2021
- Views 394
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Media
We are looking for an organized and creative videographer to work with our team to plan, film, and edit video content. The videographer’s responsibilities include ensuring that the necessary filming equipment is available for use, liaising with our team and set up shoots, photography and editing footage.
Videography and Photography is at the heart of a successful real estate company in the age of social media and mobile devices, having the best pictures and videos can make all the difference and helps us stand out. Hence to be a successful you must be able to understand client briefs and work creatively to produce the desired product. A good videographer should stay up to date with industry trends and tools that will make projects more marketable.
- Film and edit videos.
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is working.
- Plan and organise the shoot in time.
- Assisting in Social Media Uploads
- Inventory Checks
- Uploading videos and VR Tours
- Graphic Designing
- Coming up with trending ideas that will entice our target markets
- Photograph homes listed for sale to meet our online marketing standards
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Proficiency with editing software such as Adobe Premiere pro, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with camera equipment.
- Drone flying experience and graphic design is an added advantage.
- Basic understanding of 360 images and Virtual Reality an advantage.
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks, follow detailed instructions, and balance multiple deadlines
Candidates that meet the description should email their portfolio and resume to [email protected]