Volunteer Mental Wellness Dialogue Co-Ordinator
- Post Date:June 21, 2023
- Views 1026
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeIndustry Health Care
Project Fara is a festival that promotes mental health and wellness among Zimbabwean university students through fun and engaging activities. We are looking for a Volunteer Mental Wellness Dialogue Co-Ordinator who can facilitate a lively and informative group discussion on a mental health topic for an audience of 150 – 300 people. The discussion will last for an hour and the topic will be provided in advance.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications and skills:
- A conversational and engaging style of communication
- A solid background or education in mental health, psychology, or a related field
- A fun and positive attitude
- Sensitivity and respect for diverse perspectives and experiences
- A professional and ethical conduct
- An ability to simplify complex concepts and convey them clearly
We also prefer candidates who are:
- Attractive and well-groomed
- Stylish and fashionable
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume and a short video of yourself introducing the topic of mental health to khan@quatrohaus or [email protected] by June 30th, 2023.
Please note that this is a volunteer role and there is no financial compensation for it. However, you will receive a certificate of participation after completing the job.