- Post Date:June 13, 2023
- Views 266
- Career Level EngineerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Mining
We have been retained by our client to facilitate the recruitment and selection of self-driven and competent personnel to fill the vacant position of Workshop Engineer that has arisen within their organization.
- Oversees the Day-to-day management and mining of the production plant, workshops and offsite works.
- Checks and prepares the Management of Engineering projects, ensuring adequately planned scope, technical specifications, job instructions / procedures, and Quality Assurance on the site.
- Ensure Compliance with client organization’s Health, Safety & Environmental requirements.
- Liaises with the other departments to deliver quality products to the client.
- Directs liaison with Sales, Technical and Commercial departments ensuring that up to date records of all site activities are retained, thereby achieving cost/ quality control.
- Manages of costs of all jobs carried out in the workshops or offsite.
JOB RELATED ATTRIBUTES
The ideal incumbent must possess the following minimum qualifications, competences and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Maintenance or Projects role within the Mining and Mineral processing industry.
- Experience of running a workshop is an added advantage.
- Experience of having worked for a contracting company is a MUST.
- Knowledge of quality control systems Very strong computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skill
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and application to [email protected] in conjunction with your 1 minute video profile
Not Later than 15 June 2023